After a long day at work, all you want to do when you get home is take a break and relax with a nice, warm bath. Having a bathtime ritual can be a great addition to your self care routine. Baths are wonderful for a variety of reasons: they can reduce muscle tension, calm your mind, and get your body ready for a good night of sleep. With all the benefits that a bath can provide, you want to make your bathtub as cozy as possible. This can include using a variety of soothing essential oils, fun face masks, and exciting bath bombs. Additionally, to be as comfortable as you can in the tub, you can get a pillow for bathtub to rest your head and neck on, so you don’t have to worry about any muscle aches from sitting in the bath for too long. Here are some of the best ways to make your bathtub your ideal self-care sanctuary:
Find the Perfect Bath Pillow
While baths are incredibly relaxing, sometimes it can be a struggle to get comfortable when leaning back on the hard ceramic wall of your tub. As a result, you might end up leaving the bath with neck and shoulder aches, which is the last thing you want after attempting to soothe your muscles. But, you can avoid any bathtime blues by getting a pillow for your tub to recline on. A bath pillow will allow you to rest your back on a soft surface, so your neck and spine stay comfortable and in perfect alignment.
Features to Look For in a Bath Pillow
When searching for the perfect pillow for your bath, you’ll want to look out for a few key traits that will guarantee it’s going to provide maximum comfort and function:
- Easy-to-Apply Suction Cups: A great bath pillow will come with a cover with built-in suction cups that make it easy to stick to the inclined wall of your tub. All you’ve got to do is place the suction cup side of the pillow onto the desired spot in your tub, and you’re ready to sit back and relax!
- Soft Foam with an Ergonomic Design: It’s key to find a bath pillow with a cushion made of soft foam constructed with an ergonomic design to ensure proper posture support. Your neck and shoulders will thank you!
- A Breathable Mesh Cover: Since your bath pillow will be submerged in water, you’ll want one that comes with a breathable mesh cover that allows it to easily air dry. Even better: find a bath pillow with a cover that includes a built-in drying hook, so you can easily hang it on a shower rod or clothing rack to air dry until your next use.
- Washable for Long Lasting Comfort: You’ll want to find a pillow with a cover and cushion that can be easily washed. Most mesh covers are machine washable, and can be tossed in with a regular load. However, you’ll want to wash your cushion by hand and let it air dry so it maintains its shape and support.
- A Savvy Storage Pocket: Some bath pillows have storage pockets built into their covers, making it easy to store all your favorite bath products within arms reach. No having to get out of the bath to reach for your favorite scrub, so you can stay comfy in the warm waters of your tub.
Other Ways to Make Your Bath Beautiful
In addition to finding the perfect pillow for your bathtub, there are a number of other items you can use to make your bathtime the best it can be:
- Essential Oil Diffuser: Set the scene and the smell of your bath with an essential oil diffuser. Just add water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil and enjoy a relaxing scent while you soak.
- Fabulous Face Masks: Your face deserves some self-care during bathtime too! While you soak, apply your favorite face mask so your face gets some much needed moisture.
- Bath Bombs: Tired of the same bathtime routine? Add an exciting bath bomb to your next bath! Bath bombs come in a variety of fun shapes, colors, and scents – they’re the perfect way to spruce up your typical self-care rituals. They’re also a great gift for fellow bath-loving friends.
Making self-care a part of your daily routine is incredibly important, as it helps to reduce stress, decrease the chance of burnout, and soothe tired muscles. To make your baths as comfortable as possible, get a pillow for your bath so you can sit back and relax on a surface that supports your posture. In addition to reclining on a comfortable surface, you can also make your bathtime even better by using essential oils, face masks, and bath bombs. What’s your favorite part of your bathtime ritual?
Its extremely easy to downloads movies from Worldfree4u.